Asymetrical triangular shawl ready-to-knit. The dimensions of the finished knit varies with the yarn weight used.
- In Fingering weight: 82 cm depth and 200 cm wingspan.
- In DK weight: 75 cm depth and 144 cm wingspan.
Level : Easy
Techniques used : How to knit, How to purl, increases, decreases, slipped stitch and yarn overs.
This ready-to-knit kit includes
- 2 skeins of yarn, color and weight of your choice
- 1 darning needle
- The knitting instructions
- Optional: Circular needles with size according to the chosen yarn weight.
Yarn type :
- «Fingering» - En ce bas monde - 75% merino/25% nylon (366 m/400 yds per skein)
- «DK» - La Replète - 75% merino/25% nylon (230 m/250 yds per skein)
Shawl of asymmetrical triangular shape composed of 12 sections. Alternating three different stitch patterns throughout the sections (a simple lace, a textured pattern including slipped stitches and the stockinette stitch). This is an ideal shawl pattern for the knitters without much experience but who want to try out lace or texture. The choice of yarn weight will determine the total final size of the shawl.
- Product Code: 1905
- Availability: In Stock